Saturday, November 20, 2010

Week ending Nov. 20, 2010

Feeling ok. I had my last PT session and asked as many questions as I could to prepare for the following months. Now I am free...hopefully, not free fallin' ... a la Tom Petty. The next item is back from days of yore with two additional cross training items:

Weekly Mileage: 7 (bike path markers tell me runs are about 8:40 pace)
Miles Swum: 4.25
Minutes on stationary bike: 60

Sun: 35 min walk w/ three 5 min runs with DD, Scott, DaveLa and DanielleLa
Mon: 30 min swim, 20 min stationary bike, PT drills
Tue: 30 min swim, 30 min walk w/ three 5 min runs
Wed: 30 min swim, 20 min stationary bike, PT session
Thu: 30 min swim, 30 min walk w/ three 5 min runs
Fri: 30 min swim, 20 min stationary bike, PT drills
Sat: 30 min walk w/ three 5 min runs

No comments:

Post a Comment