Saturday, August 7, 2010

Week ending August 7th, 2010

I have gone to PT 4 times over the past 2 weeks. Hammy is very sore upon departing PT, but I dare say I think I am making some strides. I actually played wiffle ball with Andrew in backyard and jogged ever so slowly a few times and did not feel a thing. I have been swimming a lot. However, lately I am using a pull buoy since my lower abdominal muscle feels strained...you guessed it an old injury rearing up again. I joined the Westford Regency in prep for the colder weather. It's a 50 foot pool, lots of turning, but it is rarely occupied.

Been stretching a ton and doing certain hip and hammy strengthening exercises every day.

Sun: swim 30 mins
Mon: PT, easy bike 10 mins, UBE 15 mins
Tue: swim 30 mins, massage
Wed: PT, easy bike 10 mins, swim 30 mins
Thu: swim 30 mins
Fri: UBE 10 mins, easy bike 10 mins
Sat: swim 30 mins in Walden Pond with Glenn

1 comment:

  1. Petey, encouraging report. Keep up the hard and lonely battle!

    ReplyDelete