Monday, September 19, 2011

A good stretch comes to an end

Since I last blogged, I had a pretty good stretch.

Aug 28 - Sep 3: 21 miles with a day off (75 min walk). Sunday's run was after/during Irene. Lots of downed trees in the neighborhood.

Sep 4 - Sep 10: 23 miles with a day off (75 min walk). Sunday's run was my first at Maudslay State Park. Ran with Ken and Chris K. Nicest run I've done in a while. Park is beautiful.

Sep 11 - Sep 17. 20 miles. My day off was a 90 min combination of walking and six, slow 5 min runs (at about 12 to 13 min pace). All was well but after Friday's run the tendon behind my left hamstring was killing me. Have not run since, usually it takes about 4 to 5 days to start back.

Looking forward to family hike of Mt. Watatic on Sept 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment